Parents, grandparents, friends and supporters! Join the Stafford Middle School PTA, the best way to support your Stafford Spartan student.
PTA isn’t just for elementary school — there are benefits to parent involvement in middle school, such as:
- Your student sees how much you are invested in their education.
- You become part of a network of other parents and supporters.
- Your voice and opinion matter and can be heard.
- You can be a role model to your student and others.
- It makes our school better.
Joining the PTA does not require any volunteer efforts (although we appreciate when you do!) — all it takes to join is a single fee for the entire school year. For just $10, you can receive the above benefits, as well as fund Stafford’s programs and student events, including:
- Katie Greer technology program
- James Munton technology safety program
- Drug awareness programs
- School dances
- Teacher Appreciation Week
- Red Ribbon Week
- Technology purchases for the school
Want more incentive? If you join the Stafford PTA, your student could win one of the following prizes during our weekly drawings in September:
- Free spirit wear
- Lunch in the courtyard
- Other small prizes
Our goal is to reach 100% participation of at least parent or supporter of each student at Stafford. Help us out — join PTA online today, or submit a and payment to the front office.
To Join PTA, Please fill out the form here: Online Store